Thursday, May 9, 2013

One UFO down...

 I am very excited to share that I finally get to cross something off the UFO list! Last night I finally finished, and I mean COMPLETELY finished one of my projects. A friend had given me some beautiful fabric for my birthday and while I was at the quilt retreat last weekend I made a table runner out of it. I got the top done, the backing, batting, and quilting finished while I was at the retreat. And last night at Craft Night (aka "Bitch 'n Stitch") with the ladies, I did the binding. The runner is for my dresser top, and the colors of the fabric match my room perfectly, so that is great!

It's the perfect length for the dresser, fitting right in front of the mirror.

The quilting is very simple - stitch in the ditch for the border, and basic channel quilting in the center.

This is my first hand-stitched binding.

Thank you for letting me share!

No comments:

Post a Comment