Sunday, November 17, 2013

HoHoHo - Holiday Season Is Upon Us!

I can't believe we are already half-way through November. I am rapidly running out of time to finish my Christmas gifts. Apparently I have spent my time making things for fun or for my Etsy shop instead of my gifts. Hm. Poor planning on my part.

Okay, one non-gift finish to share with you, and then I will get down to the serious job of making gifts... and probably some more stuff just for fun. :) Because that's how I roll.

So I completed a cute (if I do say so myself) Ho Ho Ho holiday wall-hanging.
 The finished size is about 6" x2.5", and it has brown felt backing and a wire hanger.

 The design is cross-stitch, with some back-stitching and half-stitching for details.

I think it looks pretty darn good on my red kitchen walls. What do you think?

This is available for sale on my Etsy Shop (SwissMissStitches) for $15.00.

And now... actually getting ready for the holidays! Talk to you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment