Sunday, June 8, 2014

Spring Sampler Block #7 - Friendship Quilt

Hello everyone! I am sharing block number 7 from the Cora's Quilts Spring Sampler quilt-along this week.

This block comes together pretty quickly, and I really like how the different colors are bringing all the blocks together.


Here are the seven blocks together so far. Two to go for the wall-hanging size. I think I am going to be an over-achiever, though, and go for the lap size, so I am going to get to make extras of some of these blocks. I think block seven will be one of them. And probably blocks 5 and 6, too. I think I will use different fabrics in them, though, so it doesn't look like I have repeats. This is going to be way too much fun!

I hope at least some of you are following along!

And for those peeps that like recipes - stay tuned! I have a paleo casserole coming your way, and Mikey liked it! I also have a post about the annual jaunt to Cannon Beach and the stay at Stephanie Inn, so I will "talk" to you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment