Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Rose Cross Stitch - Another UFO Off the List!

I realize I have been a bit quiet lately, but I have been awfully busy researching my Anti-Inflammatory Diet (going really well, thanks for asking!) and will be posting a recipe or two on that this week, as well as a full update on how it is going.

I have also been working, traveling, playing with nephews, and finishing another project, so I can mark that off the UFO list!

I just finished a rose cross stitch I started back in high school. Yes, actually, that long ago. It has been sitting in the UFO bag for a long time because as it turns out, I am not really a "flower" kind of girl. But I dug it out last month and finished it last week.
Rose Cross Stitch
The finished design is 6"x8", so it would fit perfectly in an 8"x10" frame with matting. It is on white 16-count aida cloth, and I am sad to say that the pictures really don't do the colors justice. It pops a lot more when you see it in person.
Close up of the stitching.

I posted this one to my Etsy shop in hopes that someone who is a "flower" kind of person might want it. If you are interested, you can see the listing here:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/162999628/rose-cross-stitch?ref=shop_home_active

Stay tuned for some more Anti-Inflammatory Recipes coming this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment