Monday, June 16, 2014

Spring Sampler Block #8

I am happy to share my bright new block for the Spring Sampler quilt-along with Cora's Quilts this week. It is the perfect week for a happy new block because it is really grey and crappy outside. Sorry, Mother Nature, but I calls it like I sees it. Grey. And Crappy.


  But see... here is a bright and happy quilt block to make the day seem less grey.


And I found a wrinkle in my makeshift design wall that needs ironing... I suppose I should take the design wall off the wall before attempting to iron that one out? The block isn't laying quite straight on the wall because of that pesky wrinkle. Sorry.


But here is the crew: all 8 blocks so far. One more to go to finish the wall-hanging size. But I am going for the bigger version, so I will be making some more blocks. Repeats of a couple of them using different fabrics... should be really pretty! Stay tuned for block 9... it should be coming out next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment