Sunday, June 22, 2014

Spring Sampler Block #9 - Rambler

Hello everyone! I hope you had a wonderful weekend. The weather here was phenomenal, and I got to spend the last few days playing a National Mother/Daughter tennis tournament with my Mom! We got taken to school a bit, but it is always a good time, and a huge privilege for me to be able to play with my mom. Some day in the future we won't be able to do this anymore, and that will make me really sad. So although we didn't win, I am super proud of her!

I also managed to get some sewing done this weekend: block #9 of the Spring Sampler quilt from Cora's Quilts. This block is called "Rambler" and has a few more flying geese to play with!


I got some more of those pinks in that I love, and just look how all the blocks have come together!


Now I just need to sew another 4 blocks, turn them on point, put the sashing in, baste, quilt, bind... and we're done! :) I can't wait to show you my progress in the next week or so!

No comments:

Post a Comment