Wednesday, July 31, 2013

A couple of finished projects to share

I know things have been awfully quiet in my corner lately, but I have been heads-down on a couple of projects that I have finished and can't wait to share! The first is a small tote that I made to carry my cross-stitch projects. It is important to keep them as clean and flat as possible while you are working on them so the fabric doesn't stain or pull and the stitches remain as even as possible. Since I have a couple of long-term cross-stitch projects underway, I decided a tote was necessity. So I made one.

I love the way the colors in the fabric coordinate!

I used some scraps of home decor fabric in coordinating colors. Aren't they pretty? I have a lot more fabric so I will be making more and posting them to my Etsy shop. Custom orders accepted, too, so shoot me an email if you have a request!

Now I bet you are just dying to know what I've been carrying around in that bag, aren't you? Well, I had a custom request for a birth sampler (cross stitch), and I just finished it, so I figured I would share. I apologize for needing to black out certain sections, but since this is a public blog, better safe than sorry on the personally identifiable information! This is another one that is not going to be sold in the shop, but I do take custom orders!



This finished design is 11x14 and still needs to be framed and matted, but I just love the way it turned out!

What a way to wrap up the month, with a couple of finished projects. So... on to the next project. I will share more when I get them done!

No comments:

Post a Comment