Monday, July 1, 2013

Swiss Miss Stitches

I apologize for being so quiet lately, but I have some exciting (for me!) news to share, and some plans for some new posts coming soon. I have some Salsa Chicken Casserole to share this week, as well as some Chicken Piccata, I have a new quilt I am working on which should be done shortly, and I have the red and white quilt out for long-arm finishing (since it is too big for my little machine). I am looking forward to sharing all of that with you.

But my exciting (for me!) news for today, is that I have finally opened my Etsy Shop. My shop is Swiss Miss Stitches and can be found at http://www.etsy.com/shop/SwissMissStitches. This shop will be where I sell my quilts, my cross stitch, bags/totes/purses, and all the other fun stuff I craft that I am always showing off on here!

I only have two items for sale right now, but I am very excited about these two items! Not only am I super-happy about how they turned out, but I get to cross two items off my UFO list, too! Each towel is listed for $15.00 online.

Poinsettia Huck Towel
Poinsettia Huck Towel


Fall Leaves and Pumpkin Huck Towel
Fall Leaves and Pumpkin Huck Towel detail


No comments:

Post a Comment