Sunday, July 27, 2014

A Work in Progress: Pattern Testing for Cora's Quilts new Diana Pattern

Hello everyone! If you are wondering why I have been so quiet lately, it is because I have way too many Works In Progress. I know... you are thinking "doesn't that mean you should be blogging more?"  But no. Not so much. Because then I would have to admit to all the unfinished projects I have, and that is no good. No good at all. :)

But here I am, fessing up to another one. I have been pattern testing for Cora's Quilts again. You know how I enjoy that! I am giving you just a super-tiny sneak peak, I won't even show you all the fabric yet, but you are going to LOVE this when I am done. You will. You just wait and see!

This one is called "Diana" and is now available on her pattern shop.





No comments:

Post a Comment