Sunday, May 11, 2014

Spring Sampler Block #4 - Around the Corner

I think this is the quickest block yet for the Spring Sampler at Cora's Quilts. It came together in under an hour, but I am loving this color combination. I apologize for the lack of good natural light... another "perk" of living in the Pacific Northwest. We get very consistent yellow light. :)


I am still really enjoying playing with all the batiks colors... this block used two new fat quarters that I hadn't cut into yet, and I am thinking that I might make a couple more of this block to fill out all the blocks for my full quilt. The pink and grey is really pretty.

The next block has lots of flying geese and I am looking forward to the practice! This is a quilt-a-long, so feel free to head over to Cora's Quilts and join in the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment