Monday, May 19, 2014

Spring Sampler Block #5 - Aztec Jewel

This week I have been working on block #5 from Cora's Quilts Spring Sampler quilt-along. This block has lots of flying geese, so I got to practice those. I am now of the opinion that:

Happiness Is... Chaining Your Flying Geese


See that? Lots of flying geese. Twelve of them, in fact. I highly recommend chaining them when you sew this block!


And I finally got that picture I promised you with all of the blocks together, out in the sunshine, soaking up the vitamin D. Yes, that is my grass. No, it is not always that green. 

I am getting really excited to see the rest of the blocks. I like how the colors are coming together and I can't wait to see what we do next!

Definitely make sure to check out Cora's Quilts to see the instructions for this block, and the schedule for the quilt along!

No comments:

Post a Comment