Monday, May 26, 2014

Spring Sampler Block #6 - Temple Court

I have another block to share from the Cora's Quilts Spring Sampler quilt-along this week. This is block 6 of 9, and it is titled "Temple Court".


Only a small number of flying geese in this one, but I really like how all the colors are coming together.


Here are all six blocks so far, proudly displayed on my new design wall. It sounds fancy, doesn't it? Design Wall.


This material works great because I can just tack it up on the wall, and my blocks stick to it. I don't need to pin them or anything. And it has a nice white, neutral background for displaying my works in progress.


They do look nice up there, don't they? So I will let you in on my secret... it's just an old picnic table tablecloth. You know, the kind with the vinyl, easy-wipe-up on one side, and the felty stuff on the other. I think I paid less than $2.00 for it. How's that for DIY? And as soon as you are done marveling at my thriftiness, head on over to Cora's Quilts and link up your block!

No comments:

Post a Comment