Friday, May 2, 2014

Mama Cat and Her Babies: A Framed Cross Stitch

I made this cross stitch for my sister a couple of decades ago... yup, it's been that long... and she has had it and loved it for all this time. Now, however, her house is overrun with boys and testosterone, and she has sadly given it back to me so that we can find a new person to love it.

The design measures 15 inches by 15 inches, and with the matting and the frame, it is 21x21. The glass used in the framing is UV protection glass to keep the colors from fading.


My sister used to have a peach and blue room, hence the colors... but I think they work really well with the design.


I love the little satin stitching on the nose... so cute!


So these precious little ones are looking for a new home. This is posted in my Etsy Store, but if you are local to me and interested, definitely let me know. You can save a lot if I don't need to ship it because of the framing and glass!


Just look at that little face! So stinkin' cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment